Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Vacationing

We moved to Iowa to spend the summer working before moving to Missouri for Garrick's school. We spent about a week getting situated and then flew to Florida to vacation for 2 weeks! It was seriously heavenly. We spent a week at my parents condo watching movies, swimming, playing lots of tennis and eating way too much chips and salsa. My parents took us to Universal Studios which was amazing! This was Garrick's first time going, it was so much fun. We really lucked out and experienced hardly any wait time for rides, which is unheard of! Our favorite parts were both of the Harry Potter Worlds. Thanks mom and dad for taking us!! 
Rosie was pretty beat by the end of each day. Heat and humidity are not her favorite. But she did way better than I thought she would!
 Rosie's first swim! She was mesmerized by the suns reflection on the water, once the sun went away she was done. 
Hanging out with Grandpa on the deck while we took Sunday naps. 
 Wishing we could stay here forever! After a week of Orlando, Garrick and I spent a week on a cruise to the Bahamas while Grandma and Grandpa Beck watched Rosie. They are seriously saints for watching her. We are indebted to them forever! Seriously, I know how hard it is to fly with an infant! We owe you guys big!!
I was pretty distraught saying goodbye to Rosie. The thought of leaving her for that long still brings me to tears. But I knew we were leaving her in the best hands possible. Luckily we had wifi on the cruise so they were able to send us lots of pictures and updates throughout the week. 
We had the best time on our cruise. Loved every minute of it! We slept in, ate a ton, I took so many naps! And we got to swim in beautiful water and lounge on the beach. It was a much needed vacation. Life is so fun with this guy by my side. Thanks again mom and dad for letting us spend this time together!

 photo jamie.jpg

No comments: