Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pieces of March

Blogging is hard and I only seem to get worse with time but I document our lives from time to time! So here is an accumulation of photos throughout the month of March. 
One night Garrick started talking about his mission, he explained to me that while he purchased his Bulgarian treasures he imagined there would be a display table of all of his mission memories in his future home. So that night we drove to his dad's house, found his missionary boxes, drove home, and he slowly went through every single item, explaining why it was special or important. Here is a small taste of his display table that he will have in the future haha. He also wants a marine display table...I'm sure we'll find a nice compromise...

Also when we got married, Garrick kept talking about how he had bought special rose perfume for his future wife. He mentioned it constantly, but I never got to see this perfume he spoke of until the other night! Two beautiful bottles of rose petal perfume that missionary Garrick picked out just for me. Thank goodness it smells good, I wear it everyday!
Another cool Bulgarian treasure he has is this painting that was made of him. It's based from my all time favorite photo of Garrick, I think it is beautiful!
Another event that took place in March was us FINALLY going to LOWES EXTREME AIR SPORTS!! I've been dying to go with Garrick since we started dating. 3 years I tried to get this kid to go with me, well we finally made it happen. I loved it, he loved it, it was magical. 
We got skillz.

March also brought girl dates with two of my favorite girls, Kenz and Soph. We went to a puppy store and died of happiness!!
So much loving in that store. 
I also got to babysit this sweet girl. Baby Shae is so sweet and little. We love having her next door!
My mom is the sweetest, she flew Kayla and I hope one weekend to support dad in his claim to fame. If anyone has met my dad, they know he is such a stud. Well good ole Abraham Lincoln High school agrees and he was inducted into the hall of fame. We were the proudest bunch of women you ever did see, we were all bawling as he gave his acceptance speech. I really am so blessed to have incredible parents. 
He's a big deal. 


That along with studying for midterms, preparing for finals, Garrick slaving over MCAT prep basically sums our life at the moment. We LOVE it, seriously, no sarcastic tone needed. We love our life so much. We are perfectly happy in every way!

 photo jamie.jpg

No comments: