Sunday, April 5, 2015

Feeling 22

Let me just begin by saying that I had pretty low expectations for my birthday this year. This is Garrick's hardest semester by far and he has so much on his plate so I wasn't expecting much. But he hit it out of the park this year, it was the best birthday I've ever had, seriously! He spoiled me so much and I felt so incredibly loved.

I woke up to a puppy named Rocky in our house and shortly after Kayla and Kenzie were at our house playing with the puppy with us!
Don't we look so good with a puppy? We definitely need one to own one...
The dog slept for the majority of the time, it was pretty funny. He would walk a few steps and then just collapse and sleep and toot. At least he was cute!
After puppy we all went to lunch at the cannon center, thanks La (and dad)! We ate so much food...
After lunch Garrick surprised me with the Bean Museum. I have been trying to go with him for months and he finally made it happen. It was so cool! 
After the museum he blindfolded me in the car and drove us to our next destination. I had no idea what was going on and it was a long car ride! He ended up taking me to the coolest Bed and Breakfast in American Fork. We started out in the Tahiti room but then we asked to be moved to the Paris room (but I didn't get any pictures...) It was the sweetest, we've talked about going to a B&B since we got married and we finally went to one. I felt completely spoiled and it was so romantic. He brought my favorite movies, we opened presents, cuddled, it was perfect. Then we went and ate more food at Red Lobster!
He out did himself on gifts this year. I'm always complaining about being cold, always. So he and Kayla picked out the warmest, most beautiful, heavy coat. I died, it was perfect! 
I love him so incredibly much, I don't know how I got so lucky to have him. He is my perfect other half. 
This all happened on monday (it was a long weekend) My actual birthday was Tuesday and I got spoiled by friends, coworkers and Kayla. So many donuts. I felt so loved!! This will be a hard birthday to top!

 photo jamie.jpg

No comments: