Sunday, April 5, 2015

Beck Home Projects: Part One

Over this last Christmas break, Garrick and I were staying in my old bedroom. That room belonged to Carrie, me and Kayla. There were bits and pieces left from all of us in that room. One night Garrick accidentally broke a piece of the blind which meant we needed to buy new ones. And with that it got me started on a project. Now that my parents were empty nesters, we needed to get our junk out of their house and turn that room into a real functioning guest bedroom. With the help of my dear, sweet, patient husband, we were able to get everything done in a little over 24 hours. It was so fun!

I didn't get any good before pictures because the moment I got the idea I started tearing about the room. But here are some "during" pictures. 

And the after:
Then, when I went home in march my mom and I tackled another room. Pictures to come!

 photo jamie.jpg

No comments: