Wednesday, April 2, 2014

He DIY's

 Garrick's mom was kind enough to give us the table and chairs that had been hanging out in her backyard the past year. We were so gracious to have more furniture (seeing as how we only had a bookcase and dresser to our name). I wasn't a huge fan of the off-white color in our all white kitchen, or the apple fabric on the seats. I figured some paint and new fabric were in order. This is the first of many home projects to come in our new apartment. Garrick had spring break a couple weeks ago and I asked him if he'd be willing to paint the kitchen table and chairs. Immediately he bought supplies and went to work, what a great husband right??

                                                                  Here's the before:

                                                                       And the after:
I'll give Garrick all the credit, when that man says he'll do something, he does something. He didn't rest until it was finished! For the little I did help with, it was so fun working together accomplishing something together. I love that we get to do things together forever. First project: check!
 photo jamie.jpg

No comments: