Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Baby Shower

Last week I was completely spoiled with the best baby shower a girl could ask for! My sweet sister, Lauren put so much time and thought into each aspect of the event, I was so impressed. Kayla, Emily, Lauren and my sweet friend Heather all prepared wonderful food that coincided with children's books. 
Next, all the girls drew pictures to go with alphabet blocks that Lauren had made. They turned out so cute! I can't wait for baby gaff to play with them. 
Next we played other fun baby shower games that involved diapers and children's books. It was so fun. But the game that topped them all was the Price is Right. 
All the girls had to help me decide how much each baby item was to help me win the big prizes. Several weeks prior, Lauren had asked me what two items were on my wishlist- a boppy pillow and bumbo seat (both items were on my luxury list which meant I wouldn't be buying them anytime soon) My family is awesome and pitched in to buy me those two items. I felt so loved! We hadn't bought anything except for a stroller so getting all of these baby presents was amazing! I had so many friends come and support me. 
But the best best part of the whole shower was my mom surprised me! I had no idea she would be coming, everyone kept it a secret from me. I was completely shocked to see her come through the door. I loved loved loved having her there! It was seriously the icing on top of the whole thing. She flew in late the night before and left after my shower. She is the best mom in the world for coming! 
I was so touched that my grandma,aunt and cousins came and supported me as well! I have an amazing family. 
Look at how loved I am! It was a such a perfect day. Thank you Lauren and everyone else who helped put this shower on! Baby gaff and I are so grateful!
 photo jamie.jpg

No comments: